Baebyshark

Name -Alden
Age -Currently 13

Love electronics item and etc,hate doing homework and being sick and currently studying in West Wood secondary school

Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Speak

[[Grab a tagboard here!]]

Credits

Layout by Alden

Do not delete this section or lightning will strike you! =P

Friday, May 7, 2010

Yo,it's been a veryx1000 long time since i posted.... Now nothing to do juz played audition until sian then come out of it and started to pose lorh~ Then maplestory also sian.... I want try some other games but don't dare download,cause i scared will affect my other games like lag liddatT.T.......Schools been good then tomorrow still need go school for the CS project rehearsal.......Then next week i think,is the real presentation for the whole thing....Must present infront of 2 classes including mine...Nervous lo.. CUZ NID USE THE MICROPHONE.....I hate using that thing.. make my voice so weird.......I think i posted long enough so i better stop now GBY~

//BaebyShark struck on Friday, May 07, 2010\\