Baebyshark

Name -Alden
Age -Currently 13

Love electronics item and etc,hate doing homework and being sick and currently studying in West Wood secondary school

Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Speak

[[Grab a tagboard here!]]

Credits

Layout by Alden

Do not delete this section or lightning will strike you! =P

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Someone once told me that shes hopeless,I thought to myself,WHAT? Such a winner would say that?I believe that everyone is a winner if they just think positive.I myself too has a negative feeling before,but then after i think it through,i realize that negative thinking won't help,positive thinking will help a lot.I really pity her as she is one of my best friend,and that will never change.I still remember calling her,chatting with her on the telephone,i spent almost my whole entire afternoon chatting with her,That really calm me down.From p3,i treated her as a close friends,very very close.But as times goes by,i realize she and i was very far away.She will always remain obedient,but i told her not to let people take advantages of her.But if anyone took advantages of her,i will be there to save her.

//BaebyShark struck on Thursday, October 22, 2009\\