Baebyshark

Name -Alden
Age -Currently 13

Love electronics item and etc,hate doing homework and being sick and currently studying in West Wood secondary school

Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Speak

[[Grab a tagboard here!]]

Credits

Layout by Alden

Do not delete this section or lightning will strike you! =P

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Long time no post ler. Abit lazy to post, haha. I wish i could get to level 30 in WONDERKING. Be as pro as JH. I feel so relax now. Free and Easy for me from now onwards woo! Sigh... Forget me k?And remember the Minamoto! Aiya dunno what to talk about. Prelim over ler. I have confidence sia. Hard lorh. PSLE coming soon, need study hard. Wish all my friends pass psle and leave this school this year. I wish 6B noone fail and all pass. Wish go same school as my cousin but his study way to damn high for me sia... Like that every morning need take public transport nid wait sia. But his father got car and fetch him go... so good. Hope my mother buy a car and can everyday fetch me go school.... Wish can go Australia again. Show me the way

Labels:


//BaebyShark struck on Thursday, August 27, 2009\\